Donor: The friends and family of Jan and Dave Monti, in memory of Dave. Dave was a member of AOPA for more than 50 years. He founded Rebuilt Aircraft, Inc. to provide specialized maintenance and repair services for owners of Beechcraft Bonanzas, Barons, and Travel Airs. In 2019, Dave was named the FAA’s National Aviation Technician of the Year. We are proud to honor Dave’s legacy by awarding this scholarship for flight training.
Certificate or Rating: Primary certification (Sport, Recreational or Private Pilot certificate)
- Current AOPA member at the time of application and award
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- At least 16 years at the time of application submission
- Must hold a student pilot certificate
- 30 years or younger at the time of award
The deadline for scholarship applications is Friday, February 11, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Certain criteria must be met to qualify for a scholarship. You will submit only one application that will be considered for all scholarships for which you are eligible. Review our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information, including how to become an AOPA member.