Register today for BPT Fall 2020 Virtual Clinics
Due to COVID-19, BPT has cancelled all in-person Fall 2020 BPT Clinics.
Instead, we have scheduled three Virtual BPT Clinics that will take place, as follows:
Saturday, October 3, 2020 / 12 pm – 4 pm ET / SOLD OUT
- “Tidbits” including updates on extensions to medicals, RFRs COVID vs. cockpit, etc.
- “Night Flying”
- “How Healthy is Your Engine?”
- “Aviation Risk Management”
Saturday, October 17, 2020 / 12 pm Noon until 4 pm ET
- “Aircraft Inactivity & Maintenance Implications”
- “The Involuntary Glide”
- “Weather Tools, Updated”
- “IFR GPS: A Checklist Approach”
Saturday, November 7, 2020 / 12 pm Noon until 4 pm ET
- “Latest, Greatest & Most Expensive Foreflight Features”
- “Mechanic Topics II”
- “Old Farts & Airplanes”
- “Moving From Legacy Autopilots”
Each Virtual Clinic includes four one-hour topics with time for questions and a short break. Different topics are discussed at each Virtual Clinic; click here to review the exciting line-up!
For a one-time registration fee of just $500 you can attend one, two or all three of the Virtual Clinics.
In addition, we are offering an optional half-day flight with a BPT-certified instructor for $495, plus travel expenses, if the instructor travels to your location. Your flight must take place by or before October 13, 2020 or it will be delayed until early 2021.
Register by clicking here or calling BPT Registrar Pam Bailey at 970-206-0182